We are Social
We highly recommend that you like our Official Facebook Page to get instant updates.
Click on the Like Button Below!
2017 ©mpce.in. ALL Rights Reserved.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. A student admitted to M P College of Education must maintain an ethos of commitment to a professional programme. He/She is expected to aim at the highest achievement in every sphere and to conduct himself/herself in a responsible and dignified manner wherever he/she may be.
2. According to the B N MANDAL UNIVERSITY regulations the trainees must attend 75% of all theory classes. M P College of Education expects them to attend all classes.The trainees must attend all demonstration and criticism classes during the course as well as his/her Scheduled Practice Teaching classes during his / her "Teaching Practice Period". The trainee is expected to teach in any school assigned by the college authorities.
3. A trainee must also attend all college functions and activities such as cultural functions,seminars, symposia, debates, quizzes, essay competitions, sports, picnic, community services, exposure programmes, retreat, mentoring, educational tour, Inter-
4. Prior permission is required from the Principal for any absence either from theory or practical classes or community life activities.
5. It goes without saying that no outside commitment should be undertaken during the regular timings of the college classes and activities.
6. The student’s name is liable to be dropped from the rolls, if he/she is absent continuously for more than 10 days without leave. A re-
7. All are expected to attend all the classes on the closing day before and opening day after each of the vacations and short breaks. Those absent without prior leave will be fined.
8. The college has a well-
9. Every student is expected to take the Preliminary Computer course that is offered at the college for free.
10. Above rules are for the betterment of students, faculties, administrations and society so follow them strictly.
|D.El.Ed. Students List|
|B.Ed. Students List|
|Library & Labs|
|Man Power D.El.Ed.|
|Man Power B.Ed. Current|
|Man Power B.Ed. Past|
|Man Power Non Academic|
|Rules & Regulations|
|Aims & Objectives|
|Fees & Funds|